Saturday, October 18, 2014

Star Light...Star Bright

I love Fall and all the holidays that take place during the season...Halloween, Thanksgiving. However, I bought a star stamp from Impression Obsession that I have been wanting to play with and Hels Sheridan at Ink on My Fingers Sunday Stamper inspired me with her Catch a Falling Star Challenge.  I know black and gold are not traditional Christmas colors...but here is my first Christmas card of the season.  I used the star and sentiment stamps from Impression Obsession and the gold paper and embossing powder are from my stash.  The background was created with Tim Holtz's Paint Marbling Technique with Black Soot and Tarnished Brass Distress Paint.




Now I think I will go carve a pumpkin or jump in a pile of leaves:)
Happy Fall and thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Ohh,, Kimberly, I love the black and gold theme, it suits your gorgeous card perfectly and the background technique looks fab... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete