Friday, September 26, 2014

CC3C #11 Effect Powders

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to participate this go around.  I searched the local craft stores for Tim's Distress Powders...to no avail.  I placed an order with this week's challenge sponsor Inspiration Emporium and they got my order to me lickety-split.  Of course, I am speaking about the Compendium of Curiosities Challenge hosted by Linda Ledbetter and celebrating Volume III of the book by the same name by Tim Holtz.  My tag celebrates my favorite season and I loved how the technique highlighted in this challenged, Effect Powders, on page 52, complimented the fall colors.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberly. Your tag is wonderful! Your EP technique you've done on "FALL" and the postage stamp frame looks amazing against the mottled burnt orange background. I also love your distressed ribbon bow! Thanks for joining us at CC3C. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete